You’ve decided a real estate career is right for you. Here are your next important steps on the path to Your Fantastic Career!
Once you’ve decided that a fulfilling career in real estate is right for you, there are some steps to take to become licensed. To become a Realtor ®, the State of Nebraska requires:
At least 19 years old
A high school diploma or G.E.D.
Attend 60 hours of pre-licensing education
A passing grade on the state licensing exam
Apply for license with the Nebraska Real Estate Commission
To enroll in pre-licensing courses, you will find these links helpful:
- Larabee School of Real Estate
- Randall School of Real Estate
*Ask about our scholarship program for new licensees!
For more information about the process or the scholarship program, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Invest in your business today to ensure success tomorrow!
Here is a list of initial investment estimates:
- $500 Pre-License Courses (ask about our scholarship program)
- $285 Exam Fee and Background Check
- $125 Errors & Omissions Insurance (annual)
- $115 Salesperson Initial License Fee
- $485 Fremont and Omaha Area Board of Realtor Fees (annual) **
- $0 Name Riders (first 5 provided by company)
- $0 Baggies (first 4 provided by company)
- $0 Business Cards (first 1000 provided by company)
**In addition to the annual fees listed above, there is a monthly MLS fee charged by OABR.
JOIN OUR TEAM