Lynne Walz , Associate Broker
Licensed in Real Estate in 2002
- Graduate of Arlington High School - Arlington, NE.
- Midland Lutheran College - Bachelors Degree in Elem. Education.
- Graduate of Randall School of Real Estate.
I have lived in the Fremont area my entire life. I love this community and all it has to offer. My husband and I have three children. I can honestly say we are both thankful for the opportunities Fremont has provided for us and our kids. We have met many close friends through the years, from little league baseball games to school functions and sports, swim meets, church, our careers, and businesses. We have always felt a sense of cummunity and home in Fremont for which we are thankful. Prior to becomng a Realtor, I was a teacher for Fremont Public Schools as well as Archbishop Bergan. I loved teaching. Working with students, parents, and other teachers was one of the best experiences in my life. I learned many life lessons as a teacher that impacted who I am today, especially respecting people regardless of their situation and encouraging others to reach their goals. This experience has certainly helped me with my career in real estate. I strive to treat everyone I meet with the same respect and care they deserve, regardless of what they are buying or sellling. I thoroughly enjoy meeting and working with people. I find that every person is unique and their circumstance is different. Everyone has a story to tell. You can learn so much about a person if you take the time to listen. Understanding a person's goals and helping them through the process is rewarding. I feel good about being able to help. Honestly, that's my mission: to treat every customer with respect, listen to their story, and to do my best to help them accomplish their real estate goal.
- Married to husband, Chris Walz
- 3 Children - Adam, Patrick, Emma.
- Educator for Fremont Public Shools.
- Member of Salem Lutheran Church - Fontanelle, NE.
- Member of Fremont Golf Club.
- Member of Beta Sigma Phi Society.
- Enjoys Swimming, Golf, Tennis and watching Little League Baseball Games